Members of Milwaukee/NARI have job openings in their companies that may be of interest to you. Supply the requested information to the company contact if you wish to pursue one of the openings. There is no charge for this service.
|Company Name: Bliffert Lumber and Hardware
Contact Name: Kurt Berger
Phone: 262-542-6666 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Date Posted: 2014-03-05
Job Title: CDL Delivery Driver
Our Waukesha location is currently accepting applications for a CDL Delivery Driver. Applicants must be physically fit and have a knowledge of millwork. To find out more about the position or to apply, please contact Kurt at 262-542-6666 or email@example.com.
|Company Name: Advanatage Carpentry and Remodeling
Contact Name: Andy Schafer
Phone: 262.349.2158 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Date Posted: 2014-01-15
Job Title: Carpenter-Professional Remodeler
Working for Advantage Carpentry and Remodeling Makes Sense!
Are you tired of:
- Working 50 hours+ per week and getting little to no satisfaction out of your current position
- Feeling as if your thoughts and ideas as it relates to the company go unheard time and time again
- Missing out on those important family outings, because of a long work weekend or packed production schedule
- Gone (all the fun of building is gone, because of the usual demanding situations of the average unorganized remodeling company)
We are a well known-professional contractor specializing in residential Remodeling/Renovation. Most of our business comes from repeat customers or referrals and we take great pride in our extensive list of extremely satisfied past clients. We do not want to turn away business! We are looking for an outstanding individual to become part of our team. If you are a remodeling professional that is passionate about pleasing customers and has prior kitchen, bathroom, lower level, and building addition experience, we would love to hear from you.
We are looking for the following qualifications:
- Clean license
- Most all power and hand tools
- 5 years +/- experience working in the building/remodeling industry (may consider less for the right candidate)
- Customer oriented
- Good references (customers, businesses, and character)
- Able to work independently and as a team player
Yes we have some benefits: full-time work, good pay (and occasional overtime), paid holidays/vacations, cell phone, power tool maintenance/supplies program, safety equipment, some company clothing.
But even more important than these features, let me tell you what makes our company so attractive and why you should consider calling this home.
- Family values and family time are just as important to us as the success of our business.
-Every employee is important to us and valued.
-Customer satisfaction comes before profit.
- You can produce great projects, because our support staff helps you.
- Independence: you're able to enjoy your work without the burdens of small business (if you were a prior owner/operator)
-The company name is trusted, something you can be proud of!
- You are appreciated and build security because of your talents.
If you want independence, security and rewarding work all at the same time, consider Advantage Carpentry and Remodeling. Ask around! Talk to venders, suppliers, manufactures, homeowners, even our competition. Our reputation is a reflection of our employees and our overall team’s dedication to customer service.
If you feel you are the right candidate for this position, please email us your resume and cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you
|Company Name: Burback Builders
Contact Name: Rick Burback
Phone: 262-679-5154 E-mail: email@example.com
Date Posted: 2014-01-06
Job Title: sales counselor
We are seeking someone to sell basically new homes and existing real estate. Remodeling jobs also can be sold but emphasis will be on new homes.A Wisconsin real estate license will be required or a successful candidate may be working towards it. We are opening our new model home and will provide training and support systems.
|Company Name: Bliffert Lumber and Hardware
Contact Name: Josh Brown
Phone: 414-383-4900 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Date Posted: 2013-12-12
Job Title: Accounts Payable Clerk
Bliffert Lumber and Hardware is currently accepting applications for an Accounts Payable Clerk at our Oak Creek location. This position is full-time and benefits eligible. To be considered for the position, applicants must meet the following criteria:
• Accounting Experience Required
• Knowledge of Accounts Payable
• Knowledge of Inventory (Preferred, Not Required)
• Lumber/Construction Knowledge (Preferred, Not Required)
• Computer Skills Required
If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com.