Members of Milwaukee/NARI have job openings in their companies that may be of interest to you. Supply the requested information to the company contact if you wish to pursue one of the openings. There is no charge for this service.
|Company Name: PRO-CAST, INC
Contact Name: Gerry Loebel
Phone: 262-783-1200 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Date Posted: 2013-10-23
Job Title: Outside Sales
Manufacturer of products for residential and commercial is seeking highly motivated salesperson for outside sales. Outside sales requires someone who can generate new leads. Outside leads would include new industries, new products, and add-on sales. Existing customers require a person who can select and recommend products depending on use, function, layout, color, and specifications. Product estimating and production scheduling, along with Plant Manager, are also a part of this function.
|Company Name: Jim Wirtz's Woodworks, Inc.
Contact Name: Shellie Sutter
Phone: 414-302-0481 E-mail: email@example.com
Date Posted: 2013-10-22
Job Title: Office Manager
We are an award-winning remodeling contractor with our own custom cabinet shop. We are seeking a reliable, self motivated, REMODELING carpenter with the ability to work independently, manage projects and work within a team.
The right candidate would have:
• A minimum of 5 years of remodeling experience in higher-end residential remodeling with an emphasis on older homes (pre-1960).
• Lead carpenter experience & understanding of other trades a must.
• Experience in installation of custom cabinetry as well as mass-produced cabinets.
• Well-versed in interior & exterior architectural details.
• A clean driving record & a fully-equipped reliable van with all necessary tools to do job.
• Possess good communication & organization skills.
• Have a verifiable resume and references
• Position will require some shop work.
• Shop experience & / or NARI certifications will be a plus
• Non-smoker preferred, but not required
|Company Name: B&E General Contractors Inc.
Contact Name: Mark Brick
Phone: 414-351-5558 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Date Posted: 2013-10-16
Job Title: Project Expediter / Manager
Our award-winning custom remodeling firm is seeking a quality full-time project expediter. Candidates must possess excellent qualifications, including but not limited to the following:
Minimum 3-5 years prior job experience;
Construction code knowledge;
Carpentry/construction hands-on skills;
Excellent communication skills and interaction with carpenters, subcontractors, client, distributors;
Time/management coordination with carpenters and site scheduling;
B&E stresses value, communication and professionalism, and our expediter represents us on these very important and emotional levels with all clients and professionals. Please contact our office at 414-351-5558 to discuss your job potential with our firm. You may also email us and submit a resume' at email@example.com
|Company Name: Story Hill Renovations LLC
Contact Name: Tom Mainville
Phone: 414/788.0045 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Date Posted: 2013-10-11
Job Title: Carpenter/Labober
We are in need of a experienced remodeling carpenter/Laborer. We are looking to train the right candidate grow into a Lead Carpenter. The ideal candidate will be able to pass a drug screening. The perfect fit for our opening will have a strong background in residential remodeling (kitchen, bathrooms, attic, basements, additions…). We are an award winning remodeling company that is looking grow our business. We are a proud member of Milwaukee NARI, and highly rated on Angie’s List. We pride ourselves on our ability to provide quality craftsmanship along with superior customer service. If you are reliable, experienced, can lead a project, can meet deadlines, can pass the drug screening and are looking to grow with an aggressive company; please attach a resume with compensation history and compensation requirements. You must have transportation and all of the basic remodeling tools. We look forward to your response. You can also learn more about our company at www.storyhillrenovations.com and on Facebook.
|Company Name: MIlwaukee Cabinetry
Contact Name: Annette Larson
Phone: 414/771.1960 E-mail: email@example.com
Date Posted: 2013-10-09
Job Title: Delivery, Warehouse
Milwaukee Cabinetry Inc.
A Supplier of Cabinetry and Countertops, is looking for the right candidate to join our team. Candidates should be self starter who learns quickly and needs little assistance. The position is for receiving material, picking and staging orders, loading and making deliveries, and maintaining a clean organized work environment.
Hours are approximately 8:00 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. Tuesday through Thursday, 20 hours week minimum, with the possibility for more in some instances.
Immediate hire for the right candidate.
Candidates must qualify with the following:
• Must have clean driving and criminal background. (we will perform drug test as well as background check prior to an employment offer, and if hired we may perform random drug screenings) must have reliable transportation to get to work.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• At least 1 year of experience making deliveries in the Milwaukee area. ability to navigate through city driving conditions, and backing into driveways and loading docks.
• Physical requirements including standing, walking, kneeling, climbing, stooping, lifting, pulling and pushing. (must be able to lift 80#)
• Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English well enough to maintain necessary paperwork to communicate with work staff and clients appropriately.
• Provide 3 verifiable business references.
• Professional appearance. (company shirts provided)
• Must be reliable with a track record of good attendance.
• Able to read and understand required documents and product labels.
• Receive in product and pull inventory & stage products with 100% accuracy
• Responsibility of collecting money upon delivery.
• Must be able to interface with individuals at all levels of the organization.
• Ability to work alone, highly productive and self motivated.
• Must be able to work in all weather conditions
• Ability to follow map directions and follow work order notes.
• Keep Inventory organized, clean & maintain the warehouse.
• Assist with maintaining the entire facility.
• Legibly maintain truck log, alert Owner of any maintenance issues, daily safety checks, keep truck clean.
• Obeys all state & local regulations.
• Good safety habits.
Please apply via e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org
submit your resume and outline relevant experience in your application.
|Company Name: Bartelt. The Remodeling Resource
Contact Name: Rick Bartelt
Phone: 262-646-8020 E-mail: email@example.com
Date Posted: 2013-09-26
Job Title: Experienced Carpenter
Founded in 1984, Bartelt. The Remodeling Resource is a well-established and well-branded residential and commercial remodeling company located in Delafield, WI. Winning local, regional, and national industry awards, Bartelt specializes in high-end remodels throughout southeastern Wisconsin and is a member of the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council, Inc. and Metropolitan Builders Association.
Experienced carpenter candidate requirements include:
• Minimum of five years of carpentry experience
• Efficient and able to accomplish tasks in a timely manner
• Quality- and detail-oriented in rough and finish carpentry
• Strong communication, people, and organizational skills
• Ability to work as a team member
Compensation: $20-$30 per hour; one week paid vacation after one year of employment; participation in 401K program after one year waiting period
Wage will be determined based on the candidate’s experience and skill level.
Candidates must have a valid driver’s license, presentable and reliable van or pickup truck, and all necessary hand and power tools and ladders.
Bartelt will supply scaffolding, harnesses, tethers, generators (when needed), extra tall ladders, specialty tools and equipment, safety equipment, including Tyvek suits, eye and ear protection, shop vacuums, Hepa vacuums, etc.